Monday, February 22, 2010

Would a lion cheat? No but a Tiger Wood!

Let's take a moment to talk about Tiger Woods..... By this point in time I think we've ALL see Tiger Wood's ''apology'' if you can even call it that. Now he has been accused of cheating on his gorgeous wife with multitudes of other women..... Now let's talk about this very FORCED public apology.... I think it's JUST that....very forced. He did what all other celebrities do cry a little bit, apologize, and blame it alllll on an addiction. I'll tell you exactly what will happen.... He'll go to rehab for a few months, then everyone will feel sorry for him because he can't help himself because of this ''addiction.'' Then he'll get out....... and it all will be forgotten! I swear crying addiction is the biggest celebrity scapegoat there is. "oh i talked shit about jews bc i'm a drunk" "I have a coke addiction that why i act like a crazy bitch!" yada yada yada

It just pisses me off....that he had it ALL going for him, a gorgeous wife, a kid, fame, fortune ect ect... and he goes and fucks it all away!

No comments:

Post a Comment